Stainless Steel Smoker for Smoking Food such as Salami and Cheese with 1 kg Chipping Included
Smoothing means making your food more flavorful with natural wood fragrances.
They can all do it: more experienced chefs but also fans of novice cooking, because smoking is for those who are not satisfied with the usual flavors.
If you have a certain curiosity in the kitchen, the smoker is for you!
What can you smoke with this smoker?
You can smoke many types of food such as:
- Cured meat.
What is a smoker made for?
It serves to aromatize food and lengthen its preservation
. Do you like intense aromas? Try this particular technique that just serves to give the food an intense and full-bodied flavor. You do not need to be an expert to know how to use a smoker. You will also be amazed at how the meat and fish will take that tasty scent of fine woods in no time (from 4 to 12 hours).
Foxchef advice: what kind of wood to use for smoking meats?
We advise you to use only natural wood, without chemicals and adhesives
. 1 kg is included in the package of this product. of wood chips for the REBER brand smoke. The material is obtained from compressed beech wood, natural, without glues and artificial substances
. With compressed wood you have a better result for heat and smoke compared to uncompressed wood sold elsewhere.
On Foxchef you can find other 1 kg chipping packages. 2.5 Kg. 10 Kg. And 15 kg.
Features of this stainless steel smoker
These smokers are high quality products made entirely of stainless steel.
They are also equipped to make smoking easier, even for non-experts. Here's how they are made.
The model 10030N is in mounting kit with optional accessory for cold smoking
- Durable structure : in stainless steel AISI 430;
- 3 grids to fix the food : in stainless steel AISI 304 to support the food;
- 5 hooks for hanging food : 1-tipped stainless steel for hanging sausages;
- Burner drawer : in stainless steel AISI 430;
- Grease pan : in stainless steel AISI 430 for degreasing;
- Front cover : to open the sliding smoker or completely. Used to insert the grids horizontally;
- Air regulator : to adjust the upper air draft;
- Thermometer hole : you can insert the thermometer to check the temperature in the smoker;
- Smoking material : included in the package 1 kg. compressed wood chippings of Beech wood ideal for 5/10 smoking cycles.
(with external burner drawer).
What is the size of this smoker?
The dimensions are 46x29x86 cm.