Stainless Steel Cold Smoke Kit to Apply on Smoker for Fish and Cheese
Made in Italy accessories for your smoker
This kit is used to transform your smoker by adding cold smoking.
You can use it on these smoker models that can be purchased separately on Foxchef: 10030N - 10042N.
You can use it to smoke foods that do not need direct contact with heat, such as:
What is a smoker for?
It serves to aromatize food and lengthen its preservation
. Do you like intense aromas? Try this particular technique that just serves to give the food an intense and full-bodied flavor. You do not need to be an expert to know how to use a smoker. You will also be amazed at how the meat and fish will take that tasty scent of fine woods in no time (from 4 to 12 hours).
How is this kit for cold smoking?
This kit consists of:
- 1 burner drawer in stainless steel;
- 2 tubes of 15 cm. to be connected to the smoker.
How does the kit work?
With the cold smoking system you can smoke while keeping the burner drawer outside the smoker
. In this way the embers do not heat the food. How to use it:
- Put the embers in the burner drawer: there is not a limited quantity because the container stays outside the smoker;
- Cover the embers with the chippings and the aroma: to perfume your food with always different fumes;
- Cover the burner drawer with the lid;
- Connect the burner drawer to the smoker: use the supplied tube by opening the valve to let the smoke pass;
- Use the practical air valve: to adjust the air draft.
: you can extend the connecting pipe by asking Foxchef for one or more stainless steel threaded central pipes. This serves to cool the smoke even further.
Discover the pleasure of smoking
The smoke is the wonderful breeze that makes our passion inimitable. Be inspired by smoking, one of the oldest techniques used by man to store and cook meat and fish. Fortunately, today we are rediscovering these "lost" tastes.
What is smoking?
Smoking is a food preservation procedure
that allows the flavoring, coloring and preservation of food (antimicrobial effect), and the modification of the consistency of foods (for example the modification of protein constituents due to the components present in the smoke).