MT5 Oak Wood Grind Mill for Grinding Cereal Made in Austria Salzburg Mills
The domestic mill that heats the kitchen!
Rediscover the pleasure of traditional cuisine in the modernity of city life
. MT5 Rovere is the innovative grinder with oak wood: a beautiful design object that decorates your modern and contemporary kitchen. MT5 is made by the Mulini di Salzburg company with natural materials of Austrian quality. The millstone is made of natural stone while the structure is in beautiful and refined oak wood.
Since 1977 Mulini di Salisburgo is synonymous with family eating:
- In the morning with a good breakfast with ground muesli ;
- At lunch with traditional flour pasta dishes;
- At dinner with cakes and pastries as our grandmothers used to make them.
Foxchef recommends you: Austrian quality groceries
Mills of Salzburg is the Austrian company that has been creating domestic mills for grinding cereals for more than 30 years. Among the models we have selected for you there is also this very particular grind mill. Unlike the classic MT5 with beech wood, this model is in fact made of oak
. You have no chance to make mistakes!
Regulation from fine grind to coarse grind
MT5 also replaces a fioccatrice and easily produces coarsely ground grains for a healthy breakfast with muesli. With the adjustment wheel you can adjust the degree of fineness of the mill
, from fine flour to coarsely ground wheat. The fineness can also be changed during grinding.
Durable oak wood shell
The oak wood has a great hardness and strength
, characteristics that make it perfect for the realization of furniture and parquet floors, but also for doors, windows and shutters. The oak wood is the ideal choice also to embellish the most refined boats, both for the inside and the outside.
Watch the video of the Salzburg Mills in the Foxchef Youtube channel
Technical data of MT5 grind mill:
- Body of the mill: oak wood (excluding the grindstone door);
- Surface treatment of the structure: biological beeswax;
- Grind mill: natural granite;
- Industrial motor: 360 W / 230 Volt / 50 Hz;
- Fine grinding amount (flour): about 100 grams per minute (slowness is a quality feature for mills with a natural stone mill);
- Coarse grinding quantity: from 100 g / min to rise up to 280 g / min;
- Loading capacity of the funnel: about 800 gr;
- Grinding degree adjustment: with continuous adjustment variator;
- Diameter of the mill: 90 mm;
- Number of revolutions: 1200 / min;
- Height: 380 mm;
- Upper width: 180 mm;
- Bottom width: 155 mm;
- Weight: 8 Kg