MT18D Grind Mill for Professionist like Baker Confectioner and Restaurateur by Austriac Salzburg Mills
Suitable for professionals who have to use it for many hours in a row!
Are you a professional baker or a pastry chef?
And in your work maybe you need to grind many ingredients for many hours? Read again.
MT18D is a very powerful mill of Salzburg mills
and for this reason it is suitable for your needs. In addition there are some features that make it preferable to other grind mills.
First of all it is durable and is made with natural materials without the use of chemicals
. Then it is made by an Austrian company with more than 30 years' experience in the sector. Finally it is easy to use and safe: it can be used to grind fine flour but also coarser ingredients
Regulation from fine grind to coarse grind
Carina also replaces a fioccatrice and easily produces coarsely ground grains for a healthy breakfast with muesli. With the adjustment wheel you can adjust the degree of fineness of the mill
, from fine flour to coarsely ground wheat. The fineness can also be changed during grinding.
Natural materials without chemicals
1) Austrian beech wood for the structure
The wood is treated externally only with precious oil of organic beeswax. Wood, unlike plastic materials, has an antistatic and antibacterial effect.
2) Natural granite for the millstone
Granite is a pure stone, lasting in time and self-polishing. Each pair of stones is unique. Granite millstones can grind any pebbles in the cereals and thus protect the teeth.
Materials tested in the laboratory
Each mill is patented (without exceptions) regarding the operation of the grinding. The mill is sold only if the fineness of the flour complies with the strict rules of the workshop.
Grind mill for confectioners, bakeries, restaurants
The MT18D mill is a product designed to grind more pounds of flour in a quick way. Where is it? For example, for kitchens in hotels, restaurants and specialized shops such as bakeries and confectioners .
It has a powerful engine that can work for many hours consecutively. The MT18D is a special mill designed to meet the daily flour production requirement of approx. 50- 70 kilos without much effort.
Watch the video of the Salzburg Mills in the Foxchef Youtube channel
Technical data of the MT18D milling machine:
- Body of the mill: hard and solid beech wood (excluding the grindstone door);
- Surface treatment of the structure: biological beeswax;
- Grind mill: natural granite;
- Industrial motor: 550 W / 400 Volt / 50 Hz;
- Fine grinding amount (flour): about 16-18 Kg per hour;
- Coarse grinding quantity: from 270 g / min up to 600 g / min (about 35 kg / hour);
- Loading capacity of the funnel: about 2500 gr (up to 5 kg);
- Grinding degree adjustment: with continuous adjustment variator;
- Diameter of the mill: 120 mm;
- Number of revolutions: 900 / min;
- Height: 470 mm;
- Upper width: 250 mm;
- Bottom width: 185 mm;
- Weight: 21 Kg.