MH8 Manual Grain Mill with Large Diameter Stone Salzburg Mills
Discover the manual mill to grind how it was done once!
The MH8 manual mill at Mulni di Salzburg has a heart as big as a house: a natural granite mill with a diameter of 220 mm
. Nice to see, pleasant to touch, this mill works just like old coffee grinders. Just pour the cereals into the funnel, turn and open the drawer. Yes, that's a family millstone!
If you think it is too big, we recommend a smaller millstone, like Carina, which has a 75 mm diameter stone millstone.
You can find Carina and other models of Salzburg Mills in Foxchef.
Foxchef recommends you: elegance and practicality with the container drawer
This is the only mill of the Salzburg Mills with a removable wooden drawer. We recommend it to those who love order and cleanliness. If you want a grinder with an external tray, you can evaluate one of the other grinders available on Foxchef.
Regulation from fine grind to coarse grind
MH8 also replaces a fioccatrice and easily produces coarsely ground grains for a healthy breakfast with muesli. With the adjustment wheel you can adjust the degree of fineness of the mill
, from fine flour to coarsely ground wheat. The fineness can also be changed during grinding.
High quality natural materials from Austria
1) Austrian beech wood for the structure
The wood is treated externally only with precious oil of organic beeswax. Wood, unlike plastic materials, has an antistatic and antibacterial effect.
2) Natural granite for the millstone
Granite is a pure stone, lasting in time and self-polishing. Each pair of stones is unique. Granite millstones can grind any pebbles in the cereals and thus protect the teeth.
Each mill is patented
(without exceptions) regarding the operation of the grinding. The mill is sold only if the fineness of the flour complies with the strict rules of the workshop.
Watch the video of the Salzburg Mills in the Foxchef Youtube channel
Technical data of the MH8 coffee mill:
- Body of the mill: solid beech wood (excluding the grinding wheel door);
- Surface treatment of the structure: biological beeswax;
- Grain mill: natural granite;
- Fine grinding amount (flour): about 100 grams per minute (slowness is a quality feature for mills with a natural stone mill);
- Coarse grinding quantity: from 100 g / min up to 250 g / min;
- Grinding degree adjustment: with continuous adjustment variator;
- Diameter of the mill: 220 mm;
- Number of revolutions: 1300 / min;
- Height: 390 mm without crank;
- Width: 300 mm;
- Dimensionicassetto: 20x28x7 cm;
- Weight: 12 Kg