Max Special Grain Mill for Big Grains with Smooth Stone Salzburg Mills
Max Special is the grain mill which improves the grind of big beans!
The difference between the Max and Max Special mill is the honing of the stone. The Max Special mill has an even smoother stone and allows to grind
large and hard beans such as corn and chickpeas with better results
. The engine is powerful and the hopper is closed and the body is firmer (not bayonet) so as to be stable during grinding.
Breakfast idea: muesli, yogurt and berries.
Use the Max Special grinder perfect for grinding large beans of granola. Add the yogurt and put your day in motion with a fantastic fragrance of wild berries.
Foxchef advises you: what is the difference between wood and plastic?
1) The Salzburg Mills are made of wood.
The wood has an antistatic effect and therefore the flour does not stick to the surfaces, like the glass bowl in the picture.
2) Other mills are made of plastic
Friction with plastic materials can cause an electrostatic charge and therefore the flour sticks to the surfaces, like the glass bowl in the picture.
High quality natural materials from Austria
Austrian beech wood for the structure
The wood is treated externally only with precious oil of organic beeswax. Wood, unlike plastic materials, has an antistatic and antibacterial effect.
Natural granite for the mill with special sanding
Granite is a pure stone, lasting in time and self-polishing. Each pair of stones is unique. Granite millstones can grind any pebbles in the cereals and thus protect the teeth.
Each mill is patented
(without exceptions) regarding the operation of the grinding. The mill is sold only if the fineness of the flour complies with the strict rules of the workshop.
Watch the video of the Salzburg Mills in the Foxchef Youtube channel
Technical data of the grain mill Max Special:
- Body of the mill: hard and solid beech wood (excluding the grindstone door);
- Surface treatment of the structure: biological beeswax;
- Grinder: natural granite with special sanding;
- Industrial engine: 360 Watt / 230 Volt;
- Turns in grinding: 1200 rpm / min.
- Fine grinding amount (flour): about 90 g per minute (slowness is a quality feature for mills with a natural stone mill);
- Coarse grinding quantity: from 20 g / min up to 40 g / min;
- Hopper loading capacity: about 900 gr;
- Grinding degree adjustment: with continuous adjustment variator;
- Diameter of the mill: 90 mm;
- Height: 355 mm without crank;
- Support width: 156x156 mm;
- Weight: 8 Kg