Max Grain Mill for Big Grains with Natural Stone in Granite Salzburg Mills
Max is the ideal grain mill for big beans!
Homemade flavored bread, cakes and cereal pastries, traditional first courses and much more. With the mill mill of Salzburg Mills you can refine your skills and have fun preparing natural and rich recipes. The mills of the Salzburg line are also Austrian high quality products. They are made of natural materials
and decorate your kitchen with elegance and tradition.
Max is perfect for making the famous muesli, the protagonist of nutritious breakfast!
This grain mill is suitable for grinding coarsely and for preparing muesli for breakfast.
Foxchef recommends you: how to prepare breakfast with muesli
With Max you can have fun making muesli as you want. You can grind common grains like: wheat, rye and spelled. And you can also grind hard beans like corn, rice, soy beans and kamut. Start the day well with a rich breakfast!
With the adjustment wheel you can adjust the degree of fineness of the mill
Regulation from fine grind to coarse grind
, from fine flour to coarsely ground wheat. The fineness can also be changed during grinding.
High quality natural materials from Austria
1) Austrian beech wood for the structure
The wood is treated externally only with precious oil of organic beeswax. Wood, unlike plastic materials, has an antistatic and antibacterial effect.
2) Natural granite for the millstone
Granite is a pure stone, lasting in time and self-polishing. Each pair of stones is unique. Granite millstones can grind any pebbles in the cereals and thus protect the teeth.
Each mill is patented
(without exceptions) regarding the operation of the grinding. The mill is sold only if the fineness of the flour complies with the strict rules of the workshop.
Watch the video of the Salzburg Mills in the Foxchef Youtube channel
Technical data of the grain mill Max:
- Body of the mill: hard and solid beech wood (excluding the grindstone door);
- Macina: natural granite;
- Industrial engine: 360 Watt / 230 Volt;
- Turns in grinding: 1200 rpm / min.
- Fine grinding amount (flour): about 90 g per minute (slowness is a quality feature for mills with a natural stone mill);
- Coarse grinding quantity: from 20 g / min up to 40 g / min;
- Hopper loading capacity: about 900 gr;
- Grinding degree adjustment: with continuous adjustment variator;
- Diameter of the mill: 90 mm;
- Surface treatment of the structure: biological beeswax;
- Number of revolutions: 1300 / min;
- Height: 355 mm without crank;
- Support width: 156x156 mm;
- Weight: 8 Kg