Gastronorm Container for Storing High Temperature Food in Polyamide BPA FREE
How are Gastronorm containers for high temperatures made of?
- Without Bisphenol A: they are particularly suitable for foods for children;
- Modules and heights: available in different modules and heights according to your needs;
- Polyamide: they are made of transparent and resistant polyamide;
- Without lid: you can buy lids separately on Foxchef.
Available sizes of Gastronorm containers
Choose the size and height of your Gastronorm container.
- Available size: module 1/1 (intero), 1/2 (half), 1/3, 1/4, 1/6;
- Available height: 15 cm, 10 cm, 6.5 cm.
What is the Gastronorm module and what is it for?
Gastronorm is a patented standardization system that uses standard dimensions for kitchen containers, receptacles, trays and machines.
Basically it is a modular system that allows:
- Add or replace individual plant elements;
- Also use modules supplied by different manufacturers;
- Do not adapt the space or redo the connections;
- Use the same material for transport, storage, cooking and storage of food.
Why is it important that food containers do not contain BPA?
Bisphenol A (BPA) is a chemical used to make plastics and resins of food containers
and beverage bottles. BPA can migrate in small quantities to foods and beverages stored in materials that contain it.
The recent European standard UNI EN 631-1 requires compliance with suitable materials for the construction of these containers
. The aim is precisely to improve our health and that of our children.
Gastronorm BPA free containers are produced without bisphenol A
and therefore can also be used to preserve particularly sensitive foods for children.
Who are the Gastronorm containers for?
Gastronorm containers for hight temperature are indicated for:
- Catering services;
- Ice Cream;
- Bathing facilities;
- Catering companies;
- Street food;
- Primary producers;
- Professionals of food and drink in general.
Features and advantages of Gastronorm containers
- FDA approved materials: comply with the European regulation EC19353004 and EU 1012011;
- European standard UNI EN 631-1: comply with the recent UNI EN 631-1 standard on food containers;
- High temperatures: they are made of polyamide resistant to high temperatures. Withstand temperatures from -40°C to + 150°C;
- BPA free: they are made without bisphenol A and therefore they are also suitable for children's foods;
- European legislation: comply with the recent UNI EN 631-1 regulation on food containers;
- Microwave: Gastronorm containers help to ensure food safety and hygiene according to HACCP;
- Impact resistance: excellent resistance to impact, do not get damaged in case of accidental falls;
- Easily washable: they are easily washable and sanitized;
- Multifunction: they can be used for freezer, oven, food warmer, steam tables and bain-marie cooking;
- Transparent material: good transparency that allows you to easily see the food inside;
- Easy stacking: they are equipped with an overlap step that allows easy stacking of several containers;
- Smooth material: to easily see food inside and to facilitate washing;
- Equipped with a graduated scale: both according to metric and American system;
- Stacking step: to allow stacking with other Gastronorm containers.
Foxchef advice: Gastronorm containers for children's food
We recommend using Gastronorm containers in Polyamide BPA FREE in particular to preserve foods for children
. For the washing of Polyamide (PA) products it is advisable to use detergents with a neutral pH or less than 11. Other highly alkaline or alcohol-based detergents, chlorinated solvents, ammonia and the use of abrasive sponges can damage the containers.
Mori 2A selection of quality accessories for professional kitchen
The Italian company Mori 2A produces a wide selection of stainless steel items and plastics for gastronomy, ice cream parlors and catering. he company was founded in 1927, the year of the foundation of the first reality linked to the family. Thanks to the reliability and the seriousness that have always distinguished it, today Mori 2A has reached leading positions on the national and foreign market, with excellent prospects for further development.