Gas Oven to Bake Italian Pizza at Home Like in Pizzeria
Cook the very italian pizza in your house: choose a oven like in pizzeria!
Make your own homemade pizzas just like those of the italian pizzerias. Thanks to the pizza oven you can become a real pizza chef. The pizza ovens can bring the temperature to 400 ° C in 5 minutes. The temperature above 350 ° C is essential for making professional pizzas. The cooking takes place on "Cordierite" refractory stone that allows pizzas with a diameter of up to 30 cm., And with good manual skill, 50 pizzas can be churned out per hour.
A gas oven to enjoy your homemade pizzas
Here's how this oven is made for homemade pizzas:
- Firing on refractory stone: for a more natural cooking of pizza;
- Support shelf in stainless steel: for a structure that resists over time;
- Stainless steel door: resistant and easy to clean;
- Thermometer inserted in the cover: to easily check the temperature value;
- Maxi scoop for pizza as a gift: become the pizza maker of your home.
What are the characteristics of the pizza oven?
- Temperature up to 400 ° in 5 minutes;
- Structure and burner in stainless steel;
- You can chop 50 pizzas an hour;
- Equipped with safety valve with thermocouple;
- Piezoelectric ignition;
- Indicator thermometer on top;
- Approved and CE Approved.
- Thermal power: 4.8 Kw;
- Consumption at 4.8 Kw: 350 g / h;
- Injector diameter: 1.09 mm;
- Gas category: I3 + (28-30 / 37) - I3B / P (30);
- Gas Type: Butane - Propane - Butane-Propane Blend;
- Pressure: 28-30 mbar - 37 mbar - 30 mbar;
- Size of the cooking stone: 51x35 cm .;
- Measurements: 76 x 46 x 49 cm;
- Weight: 18.5 kg.
Foxchef Selection Essentials of quality accessories for professional kitchen
Foxchef Essentials chooses the best kitchen accessories for you
. They are selected products that are difficult to buy online, of the highest quality and suitable for kitchen professionals and food businesses who want the best.