Electric Juicer for Homemade Orange Juices SM-CJ4 Easyline by Fimar
Delicious homemade orange juices!
- Solid and compact structure: electric juicer in painted aluminum alloy;
- Easy-to-clean materials: removable bath, filter, splash guard and pine cones;
- Triple pinecone: to make juices easier.
Discover the easiest and most enjoyable way to start the day right. The SM-CJ4 Easyline by Fimar electric juicer helps you prepare orange juices
for your family. Thanks to its automated technology you no longer have to struggle, and it is also easy to clean because the pieces can be extracted from the structure.
Technical characteristics of this juicer
- Power: 180 W;
- Power supply: 220-240V / 1N / 50-60 Hz;
- Speed: 1,800 rpm;
- Dimensions: 22 x 31 x 34h cm;
- Net weight: 5 kg;
- Gross weight: 5.5 kg;
- Package sizes: 31 x22 x 36h cm;
- Volume of the package: 0.024 cubic meters.
Foxchef Advice: orange juice helps to delay aging
Vitamin C in orange juice has important antioxidant properties: it is very effective against the harmful effects of free radicals on the body that cause aging of the body. Here are some problems that can be delayed by drinking an orange juice a day.
Then? DRINK ORANGE JUICE!
- Arteriosclerosis: orange juice improves blood circulation and therefore prevents arteriosclerosis;
- Hypertension: as a consequence the arterial pressure is stable, avoiding hypertension;
- Deafness: yes, you heard right orange juice helps to slow deafness;
- Loss of vision: Vitamin C also helps prevent vision-related disorders;
- Cancer: Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and it is proven that those who regularly drink juices have less chance of having it.
Easyline by Fimar: useful machines for home cooking
Easyline is the Fimar brand created to create a range of simple, reliable, high quality products at the same time with a low price. It ranges from small appliances such as whisks, blenders, kettles, juicers, extractors and toasters, to cooking plates, planetary mixers, microwave ovens, slicers, packaging machines, sealers and more.
Easyline is the easiest way to cook!