Centrifuge for Home and Shop with Automatic Ejection of Pulp PC700 Easyline by Fimar
The best way to prepare tasty and delicious centrifuges!
- Highly resistant structure: stainless steel and plastic for food;
- Automatic expulsion of the pulp: to facilitate the preparation of the centrifuges;
- Waste container: use common sense and separate waste ;
- Upper cover in transparent polycarbonate;
- Safety switch: ideal especially if there are children around;
- Stainless steel filter and disc: functional and efficient at the right point!;
- Modern design: beautiful to see even in sight, in the kitchen or in front of customers.
The best way to start the day? With a good and delicious fruit and vegetable centrifuge. Discover the perfect appliance to make centrifuges at home or for customers in your store. PC700 is beautiful to look at, safe and durable. You can use this centrifuge to make centrifuged and fruit and vegetable juices
Technical characteristics of this centrifuge juicer
- Power: 850 W;
- Power supply: 220-240V / 1N / 50-60Hz;
- Speed: 2800 rpm;
- Spout size: Ø 70 mm diameter;
- Dimensions: 23 x 31 x 40h cm;
- Net weight: 5 kg;
- Gross weight: 6 kg;
- Package sizes: 33 x 27 x 44h cm;
- Volume of the package: 0.039 cubic meters.
Foxchef tips: 30% fruit and 70% vegetable
The ideal proportion to make a centrifuge is 30% fruit and 70% vegetables
. This is because vegetables contribute more to health, while fruit adds the sweet taste of sugars. To remove the bitter taste typical of vegetables a little, choose sweet vegetables such as beets, carrots or cucumbers, fennels, celery and ginger. Finally add a sprinkling of lemon juice.
Easyline by Fimar: high quality and affordable price without compromise
Easyline is the Fimar brand created to create a range of simple, reliable, high quality products at the same time with a low price. It ranges from small appliances such as whisks, blenders, kettles, juicers, extractors and toasters, to cooking plates, planetary mixers, microwave ovens, slicers, packaging machines, sealers and more.
Easyline is the easiest way to cook!