MT12 Grind Mill for Large Family With Granite Stainless Steel by Salzburg Mills
Like grandma's kitchen!
Need more power to grind grains? MT12 is the most powerful domestic mill by Salzburg Mills
. With a power of 550 watts
you can get up to about 200 g per minute of fine ground flour
. The MT coffee mill series is made following the rules of sustainable production. Salzburg Mills uses only natural materials such as granite for the mill and wood treated with pure beeswax, without chemicals or harmful substances.
We recommend this grinder especially for those with a large family or for those who need to grind a lot and quickly
Foxchef recommends you: the grind mill for the large family
If instead you are satisfied with a lower production, you can choose other less powerful grind mill like Carina and MT5 (available with different finishes). You can find these and other Austrian quality models on Foxchef!
A grinding room to envy your neighbor
The stainless steel thread
, even more resistant and hard, guarantees a perfect "guidellola" (in horizontal position). The level of granularity is set accurately, millimeter by millimeter. The particularity of this design derives from the heat of the engine itself. Steel is an excellent conductor of heat. The steel wire takes heat from the engine and transfers it directly to the outside, preventing the heat from accumulating.
High quality natural materials from Austria
1) Austrian beech wood for coating
The wood is treated externally only with precious oil of organic beeswax. Wood, unlike plastic materials, has an antistatic and antibacterial effect.
2) Natural granite for the millstone
Granite is a pure stone, lasting in time and self-polishing. Each pair of stones is unique. Granite millstones can grind any pebbles in the cereals and thus protect the teeth.
Stainless steel for the grinding chamber
Even more resistant and hard, it guarantees a perfect "guidellola" (in a horizontal position).
Each mill is patented
(without exceptions) regarding the operation of the grinding. The mill is sold only if the fineness of the flour complies with the strict rules of the workshop.
Watch the video of the Salzburg Mills in the Foxchef Youtube channel
Technical data of MT12 milling machines:
- Body of the mill: hard and solid beech wood (excluding the grindstone door);
- Surface treatment of the structure: biological beeswax;
- Grind mill: natural granite;
- Stainless steel: to make the grinding chamber more resistant;
- Industrial motor: 550 W / 230 Volt / 50 Hz;
- Fine grinding amount (flour): about 200 g per minute;
- Coarse grinding quantity: from 170 g / min to rise up to 340 g / min;
- Loading capacity of the funnel: about 1400 gr;
- Grinding degree adjustment: with continuous adjustment variator;
- Diameter of the mill: 105 mm;
- Number of revolutions: 1250 / min;
- Height: 450 mm;
- Upper width: 210 mm;
- Bottom width: 175 mm;
- Weight: 12.5 Kg