MH4 Manual Grain Mill for Hand Grinding Salzburg Mills Made in Austria
MH4 is the manual grain mill with a natural granite stone grindstone
Taste the taste of ancient traditions in the kitchen. Mills MH4 of Salzburg Mills is the easiest and most fun way to grind cereal at home.
It does not need electricity and can be placed anywhere!
This manual grain mill is composed of a few elements made of high quality natural materials from Austria. The wheel is the stronghold of the millstone: it has a diameter of 12 centimeters and is made of durable natural granite. MH4 is 100% sustainable!
This grain mill is made of natural material and is 100% sustainable.
Foxchef recommends you: the 100% sustainable grain mill
It does not consume electricity and is suitable for families sensitive to ecology and sustainability. In addition to saving money on the planet bill, it also becomes a fun game to make rich meals and recipes with your children. Put your hands in the dough, the grain mill we put it ourselves!
Regulation from fine grind to coarse grind
Mh4 also replaces a fioccatrice and easily produces coarsely ground grains for a healthy breakfast with muesli. With the adjustment wheel you can adjust the degree of fineness of the mill
, from fine flour to coarsely ground wheat. The fineness can also be changed during grinding.
High quality natural materials from Austria
1) Solid beech wood
The wood is treated externally only with precious oil of organic beeswax. Wood, unlike plastic materials, has an antistatic and antibacterial effect.
2) Natural granite for the millstone
Granite is a pure stone, lasting in time and self-polishing. Each pair of stones is unique. Granite millstones can grind any pebbles in the cereals and thus protect the teeth.
Each mill is patented
(without exceptions) regarding the operation of the grinding. The mill is sold only if the fineness of the flour complies with the strict rules of the workshop.
Watch the video of the Salzburg Mills in the Foxchef Youtube channel
Technical data of the MH4 grain mill:
- Body of the mill: solid beech wood (excluding the grinding wheel door);
- Macina: natural granite;
- Fine grinding amount (flour): about 40 g per minute (slowness is a quality feature for mills with a natural stone mill);
- Coarse grinding quantity: from 40 g / min up to 80 g / min;
- Loading capacity of the funnel: about 300 gr;
- Grinding degree adjustment: with continuous adjustment variator;
- Diameter of the mill: 120 mm;
- Surface treatment of the structure: biological beeswax;
- Height: 160 mm without crank;
- Width: 220 mm;
- Weight: 2.9 kg