Alcosan Alcoholic Sanitizing Detergent to Clean the Smoker 750 ml
Your smoker is completely clean!
Alcosan is the specific sanitizing detergent for cleaning smokers, both on surfaces and on work surfaces. Why do we recommend it?
- For any surface: quickly cleans and sanitizes any type of surface;
- For fats: remove fat and protein residues;
- For bacteria and molds: it is a product with a wide spectrum of action. It blocks the growth of gram positive and gram negative bacteria, yeasts, molds, algae and fungi;
- For smokers and machines: it is ideal for cleaning smoker surfaces and other food machinery.
How is this smoker cleaner made?
Alcosan is a product based on isopropyl alcohol and a sanitizing agent. It therefore has a bactericidal function against fungi, algae and bacteria. Alcosan is an ideal product for those who deal with food in every treatment:
- Home kitchen;
- Grocery stores;
- Power professionals;
- Butchers, pizzerias, pastry shops;
- Food industry (conveyor belts, filling machines and other equipment);
- Bottling of beverages;
- Dairy dairy sector;
- Hospitals and nursing homes;
- Professional kitchens.
Foxchef advice: how to use it?
- Use the product as it is, spraying it on the surfaces to be cleaned, and drying with disposable paper.
- Alcosan is designed to be used on surfaces where it is not advisable to use products in aqueous solution.
- Effective against most microorganisms, including Gram-positive, Gram-negative. It is recommended for use in high-risk areas for the disinfection of conveyor belts, fillers and other equipment.
- It can also be used during production breaks to keep the hygiene standard unaltered until the next round resumes.
- Also suitable for the disinfection of floors, walls, doors and equipment in general.
- Particularly suitable for areas sensitive to humidity.
- Practical to use even during production, for use can be supplied with spray dispensers.
- Suitable for cleaning and sanitizing any type of surface, equipment or washable machinery.
Useful information on this detergent
The product is not classified as hazardous; respects the normal rules of industrial hygiene. The product is compatible with all materials compatible with water including aluminum and galvanized and painted iron.
ATTENTION: Product for professional use
- S2 - Keep out of reach of children;
- S25 - Avoid contact with eyes;
- S26 - In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
Classification - Labeling - EC Reg. 648/2004: the surfactants contained in this formulation comply with the biodegradability criteria established by the REGULATION CE / 648/2004 relative to detergents.
: The product can pollute the seas, lakes and rivers; do not exceed use. Do not dispose of the container in the environment after use.
Discover the pleasure of smoking
The smoke is the wonderful breeze that makes our passion inimitable. Be inspired by smoking, one of the oldest techniques used by man to store and cook meat and fish. Fortunately, today we are rediscovering these "lost" tastes.
What is smoking?
Smoking is a food preservation procedure
that allows the flavoring, coloring and preservation of food (antimicrobial effect), and the modification of the consistency of foods (for example the modification of protein constituents due to the components present in the smoke) .